We know that your business not only has unique needs and obstacles, but that your processes and goals are always changing too.
When it comes to technology, you need customized and scalable solutions that address the unique challenges facing your organization, to increase productivity and lessen the risk of disruption.
Solid Technology Northwest is proud to provide a wide range of managed services, solutions, and expert guidance to ensure your workforce is always functioning at its absolute best. With the right IT our team works to provide several benefits to your operations, including:
- Enhanced communication and collaboration with clients and co-workers
- Easier budgeting and the best possible return on your investment
- Lessened risk of disruption or downtime
- Optimized systems that give your business the best competitive advantage
Unlike other IT companies, we always put our clients first. Our team understands that there’s no one-size-fits-all solution that works for every industry or business. With that in mind, we work hard to account for all of your distinct needs. How do we do it?
- Strategic Planning – Solid Technology Northwest gets to know your goals and processes, aligning our products and solutions with your needs.
- Customized Solutions – With several of the biggest and most reliable names in technology among our partners, we provide customized solutions to help you overcome obstacles and maximize your capabilities.
- Simplified Collaboration – Tools like VoIP phones (both hosted and on-premise), as well as innovative cloud services, provide secure mobility and connectivity.
- Business Continuity Planning – Targeted attacks, hardware issues, and natural disasters all need to be accounted for; we make sure your operations are able to withstand a disaster and quickly recovery from downtime.
- Flexible Payment Plans – To accommodate your budgeting simplify expenses.
Reach out to Solid Technology Northwest to give your Seattle and the Pacific Northwest business the push it needs with increased productivity, protection, and guidance. We’re eager to help ensure your workforce always has the best competitive advantage with the right IT – contact us at email@example.com or (425) 223-3816 to learn more.