Solid Technology Northwest is proud to be defined by our values and purpose: our commitment to excellence, shared success, and personal and professional growth.
Unlike other Seattle area IT companies that place technology above all else, our team is led by a set of principles and the shared belief that the needs of the people using technology must always come first.
Each day, Solid Technology Northwest is proud to conduct business with our values at the forefront of everything we do. They include:
- Respect – Our team is committed to listening to and honoring our staff, clients, and community in a professional and respectful manner.
- Integrity – We pledge to do what we say we’ll do, when we say we’ll do it. If for some reason we fail to honor that promise, our team takes proactive steps to rectify any errors or oversight and strengthen our partnership.
- Innovation – We’re constantly looking for new technology and business solutions to make your lives easier and improve your operations. Solid Technology Northwest is always eager to discover new ways to better serve our clients.
- Team Work – Our team places great value on the concept of collaboration and mutual success. We measure achievement in terms of the personal and financial success and satisfaction of our clients, employees, and community.
Rather than following a rulebook or policy manual, our team chooses to conduct business based on a set of shared principles. With Solid Technology Northwest, you have a technology partner that puts these values above all else:
- To do what we agree to do.
- To never encroach on other people or their property.
- To create an environment of trust.
- To always be open and honest.
- To treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To express and value all feelings, concerns, and ideas equally.
- To exchange our best effort for the best effort of others.
- To develop long-term relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- To have fun!
- To passionately develop and pursue shared and individual goals.
- To strive to maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- To maintain power and succeed by choosing not to believe we are victims.
- To take responsibility for our part in each life experience, and learn from it.
- To achieve success by helping others be successful and accepting help ourselves.
- To lead by influence, using reason and inspiration, rather than by coercion, using force, fear, or innuendo.
Reach out to our team of technology professionals for the IT solutions you need from a partner you can truly rely on – contact us at email@example.com or (425) 223-3816.